Wednesday, July 27

The Get-Away

It's time for the mini-vacay pictures! Get excited! WARNING: This will be a pic heavy post. Be prepared for silly faces and awful clothing.
Day 1.
Six Flags. Normally I don't wear this type of clothing, but apparently Six Flags has a very strict dress policy won't let you in if you are wearing a white linen shirt and they can see your sports bra. Boo on Six Flags.
Don't let the face fool you.
He loves when I attack him with kisses.
Yes, my toes are five different colors.
He may have won, but I got the real prize(s).
Day 2. Total morning person.
In the caves. Looking like...something.
We love to make scary faces.
Goochie goochie goo, Mr. Met.
BF and I don't like Yankees. Boo!
Where is boyfriend?
My only decent outfit picture of the trip.
Last day at the B&B.
I hope you enjoyed. I certainly did!

7 comments:

  1. Hello dear,

    You can find the clutch at parfois, do you know?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely enjoyed this post, you guys look like you had a fabulous time :)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Makes me smile :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love six-flags! Great post, darling! Looks like you had an amazing time! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you guys had a great time!!! mini vacays are always the best! and thanks sooooo much for your awesome comment---skintight shorts---you know me too well!!! hahaha much love!

    xx
    ashley <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahahha :D lov this post! You look seriously happy! X

    http://www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this post! Love your smile!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!