Wednesday, July 27

The Get-Away

It's time for the mini-vacay pictures! Get excited! WARNING: This will be a pic heavy post. Be prepared for silly faces and awful clothing.
Day 1.
Six Flags. Normally I don't wear this type of clothing, but apparently Six Flags has a very strict dress policy won't let you in if you are wearing a white linen shirt and they can see your sports bra. Boo on Six Flags.
Don't let the face fool you.
He loves when I attack him with kisses.
Yes, my toes are five different colors.
He may have won, but I got the real prize(s).
Day 2. Total morning person.
In the caves. Looking like...something.
We love to make scary faces.
Goochie goochie goo, Mr. Met.
BF and I don't like Yankees. Boo!
Where is boyfriend?
My only decent outfit picture of the trip.
Last day at the B&B.
I hope you enjoyed. I certainly did!

8 comments:

  1. Hello dear,

    You can find the clutch at parfois, do you know?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely enjoyed this post, you guys look like you had a fabulous time :)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Makes me smile :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love six-flags! Great post, darling! Looks like you had an amazing time! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you guys had a great time!!! mini vacays are always the best! and thanks sooooo much for your awesome comment---skintight shorts---you know me too well!!! hahaha much love!

    xx
    ashley <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahahha :D lov this post! You look seriously happy! X

    http://www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this post! Love your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you look GREAT! I am now a fan and a loyal follower of your blog! Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!