Friday, October 28

Wedding Jewels

I try to keep my wedding talks off this blog and over on this one, but I couldn't help but share these with you.  I'd been fretting over the jewelry for quite a while.  Then, I saw my friend Sarah wearing this really gorgeous bracelet.  She said it came in a set with a necklace and that I could have it.  It's silver with wonderful detailing and pink seashells.  Considering my love for the sea and my pink shoes, I knew it was the perfect fit.




What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Love the pink shells, but then again I'm all about the sea/coastline!! Love their subtle sheen, they'll be so pretty!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, whenever you start talking about seashell jewelry, one starts to worry about going into kitschy territory. These are far from kitschy and more "perfection" than anything else. I can't wait to see photos of your wedding day even though it's a bit further down the road! It's going to look so tres chic xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog dear! Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other if you like :)

    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is absolutely beautiful xx

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! They are perfect, my dear.

    http://www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pieces! They'll be perfect for a wedding! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoes are beautiful and I love the necklace, the little light pink shells are so sweet and romantic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!