Friday, October 7

My own treats.

I have to admit. I've been going a little bit (read: a lot) crazy lately with two dogs in my house.  It's been a little too much puppy treats and not enough Lindsay treats.  On my way home the other day, I made it a point to stop and get a little treat for myself, if only to have a small pleasure.




I even had to through in some macaron inspired nails to make it complete.  And for your NYers, Macaron Cafe is on 36th Street between 6th & 7th Avenue.  They're so French and uber-yummy.

Flavors: Pumpkin Cinnamon, Honey Lavender, Rose, Wedding Almond, Blueberry, Earl Grey.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love French macarons! Laduree also recently opened in NYC, they're amazing

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! You know how I love sweets. They are almost too pretty to eat. Almost...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!