Thursday, October 6

Micky London

I had the pleasure of visiting the Micky London showroom this week.  Do you know Micky London?  They design scarves, jewelry, and soon hair accessories for the likes of Forever 21, Nordstrom, and Anthropologie.  Check out some of my favorite pieces!










Wonderful ladies from the NYC Blogger's Meetup Group
All of the pieces were of quality material (scarves are all-natural) and sound design.  I adored the ethnic theme in the jewelry and the abstract prints of the scarves.  The details in some of the scarves was amazing too (check out photos #5, 6)!

Thank you again to Micky London for letting me have the chance to see the new collection.  You have lots of new winning pieces!

8 comments:

  1. Wow great stuff. Specially the black bracelet.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way o spend a day and such fab accessories x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wall of scarves is like Heaven to me..

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pieces! Thank you for the wonderful comment Lindsey! I feel the same way as you about the article..it was just so depressing to hear that people are even thinking about this. Marriage is something sacred and beautiful..not something we test-drive! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I think I see a few IFB ladies. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pieces! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!