Wednesday, September 28

Our Moment of Sunshine

So, as most of you know, boyfriend and I took a little trip to Palm Beach, Florida this weekend.  It was heaven.  It's always nice to get out of New York, but even better when you can be surrounded by newly made friends, good shopping, and old chain restaurant faves (Steak 'n Shake, anyone?).

Checking out Impulse! Lagerfeld for Macy's.
The face says it all.
I wanted to jump in that fountain. 
Such beautiful skies.
Exit NY.  It was a sign. Literally.
Blue sparkle nails are the best. Crooked pinkies are not.

Stay tuned for part 2 and 3!

4 comments:

  1. wearing black even in Florida I see:)

    Is that the sparkle polish that lasts for 6 weeks? was thinking of getting it done on my toes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great trip! I haven't see that Karl's for Macy..I think I prefer his runway collections better :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I LOLed when I saw your face for Lagerfeld for Macy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to see parts 2 & 3!

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!