Thursday, August 4

Out on the Town

Today I took a day off of work to go run some errands, explore the city, and do a little window shopping.

I was so excited.
On the infamous stairs.
So many photobombs.
The plan was to stop by the McQueen exhibit, but the Met apparently didn't have the same idea.  It was closed due to full capacity.  Major sad face.  We ended up going to Barney's and getting some lunch.  Happy face.

Mini donut!
Ballet Slippers by OPI.
Eek!
The Big Apple for sure.
Mm Mm.
Wearing: Calvin Klein blouse, BCBG leather skirt, Sam Edelman shoes.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog!!!
    You look great in your photos!!! I love your necklace and what a pretty color on you!!!! Love the ballet slippers nailpolish!!!! LOVE OPI!!!
    Stop by my blog again to say hi!!!
    Thanks again!!!! :-)
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful leather skirt! Too bad the McQueen's exhibit was closed though! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you been to F21 in times square?
    absoultely worth the visit!
    xo chauss

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a fantastic day you had, wish I was there so we could go shopping and lunch together too!! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your look is very beautiful! Love the combo of purple shirt and leather skirt/dress!

    xx,
    Luiza from Lifestyle Philosophy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!