Saturday, August 6

My Magic Wand

Yes. I got a wand. I have no idea why it took me this long. This thing is serious magic.

Remington CI95AC/2 Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Digital Ceramic Curling Wand
Remington Wand
Let's talk about how much I love Before & After photo sets, whether it be beauty, weight loss, or hair.  I love them all.  Even if it's something ridiculous like and horribly photoshopped, I still believe it.  It's kind of a bad addiction.  I'm either really gullible or just super optimistic.  So here is my before:


It's my typical work look.  Limited makeup and toussled, slept on waves with some Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.  And my after:




It took about 15 minutes and WA-BAM!!  Curls galore!  Granted I have a lot of hair, but still.  It was easy, fast, and produced an awesome look.  Considering that I don't wash my hair every day, I think this new wand is going to become my best friend.  I think next time I'll try more tamed beachy waves instead of this massive pile of curls.

Have you guys tried a wand before?

12 comments:

  1. OMG! I wanted this for a while, and now I know I AM buying it :D You are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No but i think i will now - great curls x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. woahhhh craziness! I'd try it but my hair is already naturally wavy/curly!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair style!!!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those curls are amazing! Definitely, definitely wear them often! Regarding your latest comment, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That totally is a magic wand moment. And 15 minutes is like the snap of your fingers in the real world!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    onto animated musings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks fabulous! I have the Sultra rod iron and absolutely love it! It takes half the time my clamp curling iron took and my curls last so much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah,,,,your hair looks so great after the curling iron...I just bought a new flat iron, I think I need a new curling iron now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have that, too! even though my hair is naturally curly/wavy, it's great for sprucing up second-day bed hair. love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how on EARTH did this only take you 15 minutes - incredible. I even just said this morning to my bf that I wish I did my hair in more ways than up...or down, for work. I have a curling wand so I think it's time that I started using it! p.s this look is perfect on you!

    Anna xo

    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!