Saturday, July 30

Born Stylish.

Every now and then I get a little nostalgic.  Don't we all? Who wouldn't love to go back to the days of no responsibilities, bills, and jobs? Wouldn't it be nice to have our most difficult decision be what flavour Ice-Pop we were having that day? What a life!  Take a look at some of my best moments when I was young below.  And yes, I am a natural blonde.


Animal print trend? I was on it. This was also one-shoulder.  I could barely walk, but I never forgot to accessorize.


Oh yeah, I was rocking the nail art WAY back.  Forget Minx, I was killing it with the press ons.


Glamour shots. You bet. Big hair. Even better. I blame this phase for my love of everything extravagant.

I even had a sweet ride.  Around age 2, my look consisted entirely of ruffles.  Apparently I couldn't get enough my mom loved some ruffles.

First day of school.  Seriously, I could have modeled for American Apparel.  I had a basic tee with matching headband and oxfords.  What more could they ask for?

I hope all of you enjoyed my trip down memory lane! Were you born stylish too?

9 comments:

  1. wow just found your blog
    love it.

    theres a new post up, check it you ;-)
    would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute!! xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love childhood pics - was another time x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, thesre are the cutest photos i've seen today:) And so stylish!

    ♥ Kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...this is amazing!Love these pics!So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your cutie patootie bathing suit! and the new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha,,,,You were so cute!!! All the pictures! lol..I mean, you still cute:D,,I agree with that, American Apparel should have found you as their model!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooo so cute! I want to do a post like this for myself too!!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!