Friday, June 24

Under the Sea

For anyone that knows me, I love anything to do with water.  Little Mermaid is my favorite childhood movie. I swam during middle and high school.  Last year I obtained my Open Water Scuba certificate.  Oh yeah, I'm also a cancer crab and water sign.  If I could, I would have a little hut on the beach, any beach really.

At my previous job, I was able to work with this great jewelry designer, Catherine Weitzman.  All of her pieces are casted by hand and have such strong quality.  They have a subtle elegance, but are perfect for everyday wear as well. Below are a few of my favorite pieces.

Kissing Seahorse Necklace
Octopus Necklace
Conch Earrings
Urchin Cuff
Are you in love yet?

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous all of them! The shell earrings are my fave :)

    If you follow my blog and comment saying you did, I'll follow yours back xoxo

    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the octopus! I'm generally a big fan of animal jewelry (I wish it fit in my budget)

    scarletletterstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the earrings!!! i want them!!!!

    http://tlbvintagelook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love indeed. Wonderful pieces. =)
    Following now and maybe youll visit me someday.



    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep. 14 days and I'm in London : D happy happy happy ;]

    like the necklaces a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jewelry is so beautiful! I especially love the seahorse necklace! :D

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the seahorse one! It is so pretty! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this looks amazing :D
    the sea-horses look so cute! ^_______^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, they're fantastic peices!!! I love the seahorse one especially.
    xoxo behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the comment:) feel free to come back anytime,follow me if u like to get updates:)! im going to have my first giveaway soon! stay tuned
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!