Tuesday, June 21

I'M BACK!

Hi, everyone! I am back! I know you are too excited! Ok, I promise I will not include any more exclamation marks. Well, at least for the next paragraph or so.

Anyways, here's the deal. I'm going to devote my time and energy to this and give you a glimpse into my closet, my style, restaurant critiques, travel advice, and maybe you might just laugh a little bit. Maybe? Yeah, you're definitely going to laugh.

Expect to see some fashion, some beauty, some industry critique, and maybe some pictures of my cute boyfriend. (He is, after all, more of a shopaholic than I.)

I can't wait to begin this awesome journey!!!! (I had to make up for the lack of exclaiming! Don't be mad, you know you love it!)

.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!