Wednesday, December 28

Furry Friends

Ever since the Alexander Wang Simona cape heel came out, I've been lusting after some fur shoes.  Well, it probably started somewhere around the Clueless era and traveled with me into Carrie Bradshaw land until it came time for the Wang dynasty. 


Who wouldn't want these bad boys (or girls, perhaps)?  However, I didn't and still don't have a spare $895 lying around.  I can't even afford the the $350 sale versions.  I thought about bedrooms slippers, but they looked cheap in more way than one. I even considered doing a DIY version, but I never found a proper craft fur.  And then one day, these happened.


I found them on Ebay for $78 with free shipping!  I used some Christmas money and made it happen.  They are Italian and beyond fabulous! I now have furry shoes and I can never look back.  I'm in love!

7 comments:

  1. Those are hot and sexy. And a lucky find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, you are SO freaking fabulous.

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I am in love too!! Those shoes are fab soooo jealous!!!! Wow!

    Happy Holidays xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are very sexy and fashion forward. It reminds me of the bedroom bombshell of the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are so fun!!!

    Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE these!!! They are SO fun!!!!!! I love fun fashion!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FIERCE girl! FIERCE! And you can wear them! So glad you found some. I love them!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!