Saturday, September 10

Sweetest of the Sweet


I honestly couldn't wait to share this with you today.  I've been bugging the boy about packages, the mailman, and deliveries.  I've been waiting on the sweetest delivery yet.

Our Bunting!
Bunting Cake Topper

Silhouette Detail
So, let me back up a second.  I used to work with Figs & Ginger when I was in buying.  They are some of the nicest people I have ever met in the retail world.  It was started by Rhonda & Elijah, the cutest couple ever.  Sneak a peak at this little video of them below (Warning: This video is extremely charming and you may be very warm & fuzzy inside.)


They actually began making eco-friendly jewelry inspired by nature and just recently began offering wedding/party pieces!  After I inquired with them about their new collection, they graciously sent me these pieces since my nuptials will be coming up soon.  I can't wait to put them on our actual cake and have them in our pictures.  Since they are wooden, we will be able to keep them for a lifetime and possibly put them in a memory shadowbox or scrapbook.

Please check out their shop, Figs & Ginger.  They have beautiful handmade pieces literally made with love.

4 comments:

  1. great post! i hope you'll continue sharing wedding-related stuff.. i'm especially excited to see those engagement photos! when are you getting married, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear, ive followed you back <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the silhouettes! Congratulations!! xoxo ~ margaret

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!