Thursday, September 22

Cleanse & Polish

Let's talk face washing.
I'm horrible at it.
Why?
Because I despise it.

You have to pull your hair back, wet your face, rub in the cleanser, all with water dripping down your arms (which gives me the heebee-jeebee's).  Or you can wash your face in the shower, but I find it ineffective for some reason.  We all have our quirks.  Oh yes, I forgot to mention that all of this has to be done after you take off your makeup.  I say, "Bleh!!!"  The whole process annoys me.

That's why I was so excited to find Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish.

Cleanse & Polish c/o Liz Earle
You know why I'm happy with it?  It's two steps and no makeup remover is necessary.  And you can apply it on dry skin, so there is no drippy water down the arm experience.  Woo hoo!  Check out my fun time below.  Oh yeah, welcome to my bathroom!

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I get so lazy about washing my face because I don't really like the process either, I'll have to look into this product

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah hello Lindsay's bathroom! I'm uber lazy about face wash too and the only reason I do it is because it's in the shower and I'll feel guilt otherwise. Ineffective or not, it gets rid of my bad conscience.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    the modern sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, this product could be a life-changer!

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing about this product and am so curious to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same as you--I can pretty much only stand cleanser in the shower because I hate it dripping down my arms! But I'm addicted to organic pharmacy and it's so messy it has to be done in the shower. Love your video--you've almost convinced me but I'm pretty stuck on my brand, lol.

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!