Saturday, September 3

Bailey Doesn't Bark

A little over a year ago, while I was working in buying, I found Bailey Doesn't Bark.  Before you ask, this is not a dog post. :)

They offer the most whimsical pieces for your home, table, and desktop.  I also saw their new items at NYIGF and I knew I had to share!

Postcup Mug
This isn't new, but it's always been my favorite.  It's a mug that mimicks a real postcard.  There is an address form and an area to write a message.  All you have to do is write your message, bake it, and give it to your favorite person.  It's a darling housewarming gift!

Ants on my Mug and Plate
I love this set.  It's definitely not for those who have issue with bugs!  When I first saw it, I thought beautiful design.  Once I realized what it was, it reminded me of summertime and picnics in the park.  It's clever none-the-less.

Useful Towel
For you bakers out there, is this heaven!  It is a very useful towel indeed!

Heart Card Set
This was my favorite find!  Not only is it a card with chalk, it's a card that reverses!  Is your mind blown yet?!?!  It's such a sweet sentiment to have a personalized card and one that you can actually make yourself at that!

Are you loving Bailey Doesn't Bark yet?  Which is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the postcard mugs. SO cute! I should send YOU one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these items are so cute!! lol, i love the ants on the mug and plate

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh this is such a good idea! I love this. thanks for sharing:) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. these items are so unique. what a cool find! thanks for sharing =)

    and thanks for commenting on my blog! that's how i found you.

    Twitter: @kristyelena
    Full Time Fabulous
    Vogue Gone Rogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bailey Doesn't Bark! The Four Seasons collection is my fave

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jolies images!!!!
    Bon dimanche!
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!