Monday, August 29

Minimalism

What do you wear during a natural disaster? For me, I kept it all about minimalism and comfort.

Luckily the outlash wasn't so bad here in Bay Ridge.  I wore my trench those, just in case.

Please ignore my smug look.  It's mostly due to no makeup.

Only the essentials.  It's hard to see, but I also have a super glitter nail on my ring finger.  Glitter is an essential for too much time indoors.

Detail shot. Please ignore The Girls.  Boyfriend gets a little distracted when taking photos.

I hope everyone stayed safe and enjoyed some time catching up on old shows, cleaning your apartment, and organizing your closet.  I spent a lot of time watching SATC, listing items on Ebay, and eating way too much junk food (Hello Mr. Coconut Bun, Kit Kat, and Popeye's).

Wearing: T by Alexander Wang dress, Gap trench, Kensie python flats, Prada wallet, Vintage cancer crab necklace.

Congratulations to the winner of the Warm Glow giveaway, SoccerMom1!

4 comments:

  1. That trench is RIDICULOUSLY amazing.. I WANT IT! Your prada wallet and necklace are absolutely fab! Great outfit girl! You are smokin'

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trench coat would be totally what I would rock during a natural disaster as well! Man, you look glam in any weather. Lol the boyfriend gets distracted? My boyfriend has nothing to be distracted by as my babies are still underdeveloped!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    being a nerdy hipster

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that trench coat! you seem so happy : )
    xo
    moonriverr

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nail colour is beautiful!
    xo Elly @ strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!