Wednesday, June 22

Black Leather

Once my birthday is less than a month away, I start making excuses about how much I deserve a nice treat for myself.  You should also know that I do this when there is no special occassion, hence making it a special occassion! 

While browsing the Saks sale yesterday, I found this beauty:

BCBGMAXAZRIA Womens Sheryl Flared Faux-Leather Skirt,Black,Large

Ok, those are some nice legs and all, but I'm referring to the skirt.  In a few short days it will be mine, all mine!  I can't wait to add some new texture into the closet.  It's also a great piece for fall.  I can already see myself donning patterned tights, a chunky knit sweater, and drinking a hot soy mocha. Tasty.

.L.

2 comments:

  1. been dying to get my hands on a black leather skirt!
    hope your birthday wishes come true :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! It's makes my day!